YOU DO NOT NEED AN ATTORNEY TO WRITE UP YOUR NEW IDEAS.
If you have an Intellectual Property portfolio that worth millions of dollars, it is advisable to hire one of those "prestigious" law firms. Otherwise, PatentPendingbyTomorrow.com is here to help you get there.
To give your inventive idea a fighting chance to become a United States Patent,
- (a) A patent professional with the technical know-how and experience to provide you the best "coverage"; and
- (b) An experienced patent paralegal so your patent application won't be lost in the maze of procedures set out by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
Here, at PatentPendingbyTomorrow.com (PPT), we can provide you both.
Who are we
Our Patent Professionals are registered Patent Agents who are authorized to represent you before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. All our Patent Professionals have at least one Master degree in the disciplines of science or engineering, some have Ph.D.s. They are experienced in writing patent applications and taking actions before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office in patent related matters.
Our Patent Paralegals have many years' of experience working in major intellectual property firms. In fact, our processes are designed by our Patent Paralegals. They have seen the best and the waste of Intellectual Property practices. Here in PPT we keep the best and cut out the waste.
This is how we work:
- We do not use snail mail, period.
- We carry out all our communications by emails or faxes, preferably by emails. There are a few situations where we need to speak with you personally:
- At the initial patent application filing stage, we need to discuss your inventive ideas and your Invention Disclosure Form (IDF) to get a clear picture of your inventive idea.
- During the patent pending stage, we need your input on how your disclosure differs from the references cited by the Patent Examiner.
- These phone consultations are part of our service packages. We will take as much time as needed to understand your inventive ideas. We won't bill you for talking to us over the phone!
- We do not maintain physical file folders.
- We maintain electronic files for each patent application that we handles.
- All our reporting and reminders are done through emails.
- After each filing, we will email you a pdf file including an acknowledgment receipt from the Patent Office and the filing documents.
- If you would like us to receive communications from the Patent Office on your behalf, all such correspondence will be forwarded to you by emails.
- We rely on you to do your homework. Which means you should:
- Describe your inventive ideas as completely as possible in the Invention Disclosure Form.
- Study the references cited by the Patent Examiner in an Office action.
- Inform us of any material relevant to the patentability of your patent application.
- Be responsive to our emails.
Finally, we totally understand that, from an entrepreneur's point of view, getting a patent is a complimentary, but important step in building a business. After all, a patent right is to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, selling, or importing the invention, i.e., it is a passive right. Many other steps need to be taken to turn your inventive idea into a money making machine. We understand that PatentPendingbyTomorrow.com will thrive only if you, the inventor entrepreneur, thrive. It is with these principles in mind that we strive to provide you with the best service using the most cost efficient means.